The following documents are required and must be submitted at the time of your registration:
1. Documentation of Age – You will need to provide proof of age by providing one of the following:
A. An original or certified birth certificate or record of baptism giving the date of birth
2. Proof of Residency (details in the specified block on this page)
3. Report Card (most recent) from the school the student is currently enrolled. Note: for high school students, please provide a transcript with all grade levels attended as well as a schedule of current courses the student has taken within the current year. If applicable, please provide a copy of IEP or 504 Accommodation Plan.
4. Proof of Physical – Physical exam performed within the last 12 months by a physician is required for every new entrant.
5. Proof of Immunizations
The following may be required, as needed:
Parent(s) or Guardian(s) shall provide proper proof of parental relationship: The School District may require the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation to provide the School District with an affidavit either:
(1) indicating that they are the parent(s) with whom the child(ren) lawfully resides; or
(2) indicating that they are the person(s) in parental relation to the child(ren) over whom they have a total and permanent custody and control and describing how they obtained total and permanent custody and control (whether through guardianship or otherwise).
The School District may also accept other proof, such as documentation indicating that the child(ren) reside with a sponsor with whom the child(ren) has been placed by a federal agency.
Please contact the District Registrar for additional information or if you have any questions.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: In order for your child(ren) to attend Nyack Public Schools, you must be a resident of the School District
Section 210.45 of the Penal Law of the State of New York prohibits the making of a false written statement. Therefore, your statements contained in your registration application must be true and accurate. If the School District determines at any time that you are not a resident of the School District, your child(ren) will be excluded from the School District.
Si ou bezwen enfὸmasyon tradui an kreyὸl, rele Jocelyne Abraham al (845) 353-7044.
Si necesita la informaciόn traducida en Espaňol, llame a Yesenia Polanco (845) 353-7042.