A letter from the Superintendent has been sent to all District families and staff regarding this morning's fallen tree incident
Please see the attached 5/18/17 letter for more details.
Go to https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/scores/student-score-reports to access your PSAT scores.
REMEMBER TO BRING THE FOLLOWING:
1. YOUR ADMISSION TICKET! PRINT A COPY AND BRING IT WITH YOU!
2. AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PHOTO IDENTIFICATION (School ID Card, Learners Permit, Drivers License, Passport, etc).
3. SEVERAL #2 PENCILS WITH SOFT ERASERS. Do NOT expect the test site to have supplies for you. They probably won't.
4. AN ACCEPTABLE CALCULATOR (FOR APPROVED MATH TESTS ONLY)
5. A WATCH TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR TIMING AND PACING (You will NOT be permitted to have your cell phone).
6. SNACKS (PowerBar or something similar with Protein in it) AND WATER/GATORAID/JUICE. You will be permitted to snack and drink during the provided breaks.
English Department Chairperson - Grades 6-12